You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Break The Ice

It has started warming so breaking ice to a cool start

What an apt title for this subsection! So cool, especially in the warming weather times.

Let me break the ice fast, my Social village residents!
    I am the new resident of this Social Village( also can be directly said as new member in this site).

Now it is February, last week. So let us hope to march on with pace from March onwards. Till then let me cl a bit by wandering here and there in various sections and pages.

Nice to be here.
    A warm welcome to this site. A few members including me have started contributing here recently and the site is going ahead nicely. We have seen your contributions in ISC and there is no doubt that your presence here will add a great value to the contents here.
    I wish you a great time here and your presence will strengthen us in many ways. All the best.

Welcome. I also started slowly contributing here on this site also. I always learn a lot from your posts in ISC and it is good that you are here also so that I will get educated from your postings. Hope you will have a nice time here and wish you all the best.

Welcome Venkiteswaran C S! We are all very happy to have you in our midst and glad to see you making a start with a superbly-titled thread, and a wonderful pun on the coming month.

A request- please check the text after submitting, so that you can correct errors before going offline.

• Sign In to post your comments