You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Fun & Entertainment

Two Oscar Awards to Indian Movies

Today is a special and unforgettable day for Indian Cinema. Two Oscar awards are bagged by Indian Cinema and it is for the first time that Telugu cinema won an oscar award.

The Elephant Whisperers won the award in the Best Documentary Short category award. Naatu, the Naatu song from the famous Telugu movie directed by Rajamouli, bagged the award in the Best Original Song category.

My hearty congratulations to the teams of both movies. I hope all the members of the social village will join me in congratulations them.
    It is a pride moment for Indian cinema industry that we have got two Oscar awards this year. Natu natu ... song is already making waves in the media and truly deserves this honour.
    The documentary on elephant bringing up is a great connection between animals and humans. It evokes good emotions in us and the documentary is directed very meticulously.
    In India we are making films and documentaries in different languages and we have enough talent in different regions and that definitely gives us an edge to grab awards and accolades and the regional aspirations would be encouraged and inspired for more.

• Sign In to post your comments