You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Ideas & Suggestions

Request for permissions in Jobs Section

Dear Webmaster

Please give us permission for posting in Jobs Section; I have huge experience in our esteemed sister concern Indiastudychannel.com.

I am an active (Platinum) member of the India Study Channel.

Hope for a positive and early response.

Thank you

Dinesh Sood
    I just noticed that job section is created in this site and that is a very good news and the members who are interested in job posting can definitely take advantage of this opportunity. As social village is a general site and has a bigger canvas for contributions it is likely that people will visit here in search of jobs and other useful material. So all the best to the contributing members in this site.

Dinesh Sood,

The section has just been placed. We do not want members to start contributing till all the modalities about rules, points, etc are decided on. Please wait.

Good to see that a new section for jobs is created and now people who contribute to ISC will come here and start contributing. The decisions taken by the management there will encourage members to come here and post jobs in the job section. This is a positive point for this site. Hope to see a good amount of traffic because of the postings in the job section here. I hope members will use the chance and start earning here.

• Sign In to post your comments