You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Questions

Will we get cash credit for article posting?

As the Webmaster announced in a thread this site is not generating revenue and only points will be awarded in the forum section. In future, we will get cash credit also.

I want to know whether will we get cash credit also with points if post some articles in different sections at Social Village. Or we will get only points for submitting articles.
    Earlier, It was mentioned that articles will be given cash credits also with the points. If there is any change there should be an announcement. In the absence of any announcement clearly mentioning that there will be no cash credits for articles, we can think that the old practice will continue. Anyhow the webmaster will come out with his announcement.

Dear Dr Rao,

I hope you read the Points and Credits for May 2023 thread which is posted in the Announcements Section.

Do let me know, how I can improve on making an announcement. It will only make things better.

Secondly, I did mention that we are expecting active participation in the Forum section. So it is up to you if you want to write for the article section. But please expect delays and no cash credits for your contributions.

Thirdly, I did mention that the announcement is for the month of May 2023. We will have to contribute and work towards making the Forum section active so that we start getting more activity, visits and interactions on the Social Village website. I am not able to inform and promise you now, whether we will be able to begin cash credits from the next month. If we do not earn, then how will we pay? Thus, only points will be given till the time we earn anything.

So, if you are looking only for cash credits, you have two options. Either keep writing in good faith that the Social Village website will grow and someday we will give out some awards. Or else do visit the company's other websites which are earning well and giving out cash credits.

If you really want Social Village to grow with your contributions, then you may contribute your words with generosity.

If you need any more clarifications, please feel free to reply to this thread.

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

I am not much worried about cash credits. I am trying to contribute to my learning as well as to the learning of other people. So based on the availability of my time. I will definitely continue my journey on this site. The doubt raised by the author is about cash credits for articles. Now as per the above post of Dr Apurva, there may not be any cash credits for the month of May 2023. I think the author got a clear idea now. Anyhow, thanks to Dr Apurva for his detailed answer.

• Sign In to post your comments