You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Home & Family

One more year completed

Today is our marriage day. On this day in 1985, we were together. 38 years passed away. I am lucky to have her in my life. She supported me all the time in my life. In times of difficulty, she stood with me and gave me a helping hand. When she was happy, she shared her joy with me. Always we were complimentary to each other. Today we have stepped into the 39th year of married life.

Many times we quarrelled with each other. Many times we shouted at each other. Many times we argued a lot. But finally, we forget all the happenings and we take a decision that will be acceptable to both. I feel understanding each other and adjusting as per the situation will always give us happiness in our married life.

I thank God for the gift he gave me and pray to Him to see that we will be together till my last breath.
    Happy Wedding Anniversary Sir!

Dear Dr Rao

Happy marriage anniversary to both of you! Celebrating the 38th marriage anniversary is a momentous occasion that marks nearly four decades of love, commitment, and togetherness. This milestone signifies the enduring bond between two individuals who have weathered the ups and downs of life hand in hand.

After 38 years of marriage, you both have built a foundation of trust, understanding, and shared experiences. You both have navigated through various challenges, celebrated numerous triumphs, and witnessed the growth and evolution of their relationship.

This anniversary is a testament to your unwavering love and dedication, as you both continue to support and cherish each other. It is a time for reflection on the beautiful memories created so far and the journey embarked upon together.

Through the years to come, your relationship would revel in the deep connection they have nurtured over the years. It is an opportunity to reaffirm their love, express gratitude for one another, and look forward to the adventures that lie ahead.

May this milestone anniversary be filled with joy, laughter, and heartfelt celebrations as you commemorate 38 years of love, commitment, and partnership. Here's to a lifetime of happiness and many more cherished moments together. 🥳

If you wish so, do write an article on sharing experiences of your long relationship. It is a dire need of today's Gen Z and Millenials. They would understand how to maintain long term relationships, through your words!

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

Dr Rao,

Congratulations to both of you on this momentous occasion! Momentous it is, with such a long, endearing relationship. Yes, some quarrels and misunderstandings do crop up, like in any other relationship. The strong bonds, though, cannot let such occasions interfere with the beautiful experiences. They are mere blips that fade away in no time. May the love and understanding that you share, and the support that you give each other, continue ahead. Best wishes and happiness to both of you!

Thank you all for your best wishes and encouraging words. Wife and husband should make up their minds in such a way that there is no option except to live together. Then we will definitely find the best solutions for all problems, I think.

Dr.Rao,
    Wish you both many many more years of togetherness with health and happiness.

I express my sincere thanks to you Venkiteswaran for your kind wishes.

• Sign In to post your comments