You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Problems and Complaints

Why My posting rights in KC are removed?

Today I tried to post a reply to one of the topics on the Knowledge Centre. When I click on post content, a new page( https://www.socialvillage.in/security/RestrictedAccess.aspx?Reason=MemberRestricted) is opening and it is showing that your posting rights are removed to this section. I have earlier posted one answer and it was reviewed also I think. Why my posting rights are removed in this section? What is the problem? I request the concerned to specify the reason for the same.

I have not posted any copied content and I never violated the rules. I am not able to understand the reason for the same. Please let me know.
    Hello Dr Rao
    I apologise for the late response. I was busy with medical duties owing to the Palkhi Sohala which passed through our locality in Pune.
    I am not sure why your posting rights got removed. I have escalated this issue to Tony Sir. We will wait for a response from him regarding this issue.

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

Tony Sir has done his magic. I hope you can access the section.
    Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

Thank you for the action from the top people on the website now. I am able to post on the KC section also. Hope more members will start contributing. But my suggestion is that at least a look a day by one of the top bosses of the website may motivate other members also. More than money, some small gestures like this may help more I feel. Anyhow, Webmasters and Editors may know and have better ideas. Just this is my suggestion only.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.