Accepting the available and tolerating if the expected not avaialbe

Many of us felt dejected if things are not done according to our expectations. Even in small matters also they feel like that. 
Even when crossing the road also many got sullen if they find a continuous movement of vehicles on both sides preventing them to cross the road.
Today I went to a bank for some transaction, an old man came with me and entered the bank after walking on a sunny day. We felt the air condition of the bank got some problem so it was not working. Immediately, the old man start got annoyed very much. 
Similarly, when I went to a government office with my sister-in-law we have to approach an officer in his room situated on the sixth floor. We went to the officer's room by lift and got informed to get some papers signed by other officials. We went to that officer and after getting we proceeded to the concerned officer on the sixth floor but we found the life was under some maintenance. Without bothering we climbed to the sixth floor by stairs. 
It is necessary we to accept the happenings as available otherwise our health gets upset as there is no means to correct others as expected by ourselves.