You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel Trips & Tips

Compulsory attention should be made on speed while driving on public roads

Of late we are seeing the youngsters especially drives their vehicles at a very high speed. Besides this their vehicles also making vrooming sound highly in the way of frightening others. They do not care other vehicles on the road as well the passerby pedestrians especially on crossing roads.

Recent announcement given by Police Department of Chennai depicts that the accident deaths 573 persons in 2021, 508 in 2022 and it has been reached to 241 in the year 2023 till date. It is not an ordinary news but alarming the driving person to keep an eye on their speed of driving their vehicles at least from now onwards. This is good for the driving persons as well others including the family members of the driving persons.
    Yesterday I received a communication from one of my village friends. His brother was going on a scooter in a town in AP. He was going at a normal speed only but not wearing a helmet. A car came very fast behind and hit the scooter and my friend's brother was dead on the spot. Like this many accidents may be happening. Speed thrills but kills. Often we hear this quote which is 100% true.
    Going at a normal speed, wearing a helmet and following all traffic rules are very important. But many persons majority of youth have no respect for the rules of the land and ignore them. It is very bad. Life is very valuable. One should not take it casually. After something happens, it is of no use of worrying.
    Prevention of accidents is in our hands only. One should be cautious. Our carelessness may make others suffer. So as advised by the others all should concentrate on speed and other rules also so that there will be no accidents.

Just for the thrill of it people are taking so much risk and meeting with accidents. High speed driving is a big cause of accidents in our country and not only the youngsters but some middle aged people are also having this bad habit.
    Even on clear and straight highways one should not tempt to drive fast. More the speed more fatal the accident would be.

• Sign In to post your comments