You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Products & Services

What is not known to Google?

I am sure many questions are popping up in your mind. Even if there is no question to ask right now, a couple of them will come up after some time. This is quite natural and happens to us all the time. The interesting thing is for some questions, we know exactly where the answers may be found. For example, maybe one of your friends is an expert in the domain on which you have the question and for that, your friend can surely help. Now for the questions that we need to search, most of the time we refer to Google. Many times, the answers are satisfactory, sometimes not. Now the question is what to ask Google and what are the things on which Google will not be able to provide logical explanations? Of course, Google will not be able to find out any lost items but it may help to provide some useful tips on where to look for the lost material. For example, Google may provide you with some tips like where to find your specs if you have misplaced them but will not be able to locate them unless you have a GPS tag attached to the lost item.

A couple of days ago a poem that I read in school books during my childhood came to my mind. I forgot who wrote that nice little poem. I searched on Google for some time but there is no satisfactory result. Of course, at that time there was no computer or internet. Maybe the digital format of that book is not available to anyone so it is not uploaded and hence the search result is not satisfactory.

You might have also experienced something similar. So according to you what may not be available on Google or in the other way, what is not known to Google?
    Google will search the information in the reputed and good sites and bring that and present it to us and then we can select the required information from the best results offered by Google. If the information is structured and available on the internet Google will search it and place it on the top but if the information is dubious, not reliable, etc then it would not be on the front pages of Google search.
    Google follows certain algorithms for its search and to that extent, its scope is limited by that logic which is mainly used by Google to protect the surfer from offensive and misleading material. Google also ignores or gives no preference to the copied and plagiarised material and all those references will also not be available on the front pages.
    Google is a dynamic company and they go on changing their algorithm from time to time to make the search more robust and selective in its approach.

• Sign In to post your comments