Knowledge Centre award based competition Guidelines and Policies

Hello Villagers!

This post gives the guidelines and policies for participating in the Knowledge Centre Award-based competition. This thread compiles the relevant guidelines to date. This may be updated in the future under the guidance by our Village Chief!

How do I participate in the competition?

To participate in the competition, write a detailed answer to the topics mentioned in the competition announcements.. To write an answer, visit the links given and type your write-ups in the reply box. Only one answer per topic is entertained.

What will I receive for my answer?

• All answers will get respective cash credits and points.
  • The awarded answer will receive aforesaid cash credits and equal points.

Note the important points mentioned below

• This competition will be conducted only in the respective links mentioned competition threads in the Knowledge Centre of the SocialVillage website. Answers submitted elsewhere will not be considered.
  • Feel free to write for all given topics. One best entry will be considered as a nominee for the award.
  • The topics for the competition start on the 5th and end on 25th of the same month.
  • The scrutiny of all entries to the competition will begin on 26th and complete on the 29th of the month.
  • The results will be announced on 30th of the same month. The award amount will be added directly to the winner's profile. The same will reflect on your respective profiles'.

What are the awards decided for this competition?

From July 2023, we have changed the strategy, based on the feedback of our villagers. 1 best entry from each of the above-mentioned topics, will receive Rs 100 and 100 points as an award. This contest will have 5 winners. Thus, your chance of winning an award becomes high, if you write an answer for every topic!

1. We will attempt to choose 5 unique winners. A single villager may not receive more than 1 award in the contest. If we do not get 5 unique winners, our village chief will be consulted accordingly.
  2. All other entries will receive adequate cash credits and points.
  3. Also note, if none of the entries is found eligible for the above-mentioned awards, then appropriate cash credits and points would be awarded on a case-by-case basis.
  4. If a particular topic receives only 1 single entry, it will not be considered for award. This is because there is no one else who participated for that thread.

How should I write my reply in Knowledge Centre?

To write a good answer in Knowledge Centre, check the important links in the right sidebar of the website. Good English, original writeups, and proper grammar will be good considerations for the competition. As always, avoid any copied content, plagiarism, spamming and hate speech.

So why wait? Get set to start to give your entries for the contest and help others to update their knowledge! If any one of us has any queries, please feel free to write a comment below.