You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

October 2023 Topic-based contest - Frame

What's in a frame? A photo? A certificate? Look beyond that. What springs to mind? Pen your thoughts on this month's topic-based contest and win a prize!

The topic: Frame

How to submit your entry: Post a forum thread on the given topic with a relevant title. You can use the word as a noun, verb, etc. After posting the thread, submit the URL of that thread in a response to this announcement thread to be considered for the prizes. In case you are unable to give a direct link to your entry, that is fine. Just give the URL in text form.

Contest Rules-
    1. The entry should be in English only, adhering to the forum posting guidelines.
    2. Do not submit a story or poem. It should be a general write-up that is not too lengthy.
    3. A member can submit a maximum of two entries on different perspectives of the topic.

Contest Prizes:
    1. The best entry will get a cash reward of Rs 25/- and 25 points (we may consider enhancing the prize money in the future if we get a good response to such contests).
    2. A second prize may be awarded of Rs. 20/- and 20 points.
    3. Non-winning entries may also be given enhanced points.

The closing date for the submission of entries is 7th October 2023. Hurry....start writing and frame that winning write-up!
    Is the last date of submission over?
    "Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

Very funny, Partha! It was obviously an error in mentioning the month. I have corrected it now.

My humble submission:

The police promptly framed very strong charges against them

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

This is my entry for this contest
    Is the State government busy in framing charges against the opposition leaders?

Most respectfully, I submit my second entry:

Love blossomed .......

In this connection, I would like to submit that the incident described in the write-up is a real-life incident which took place in Tokyo, Japan.

My entry for this contest is as under -
    Our responses are affected by our frame of mind.

My second entry for the contest
    A photo fixed in a beautiful frame will be an attraction on the wall

My submission:

Life itself is one big frame

The URL is:
    forum 9551 life itself is one big frame

Again, I failed to link. The same problem continues.

My entry for the contest is here:
    Frame your mind to think always positive

This is my entry:-

Sentence-framing-is-compulsory-requirement-for-learning-any-language

Shampa,

We had informed members earlier that links could be given only on reaching a higher level of membership, and simply to give the URL. All you need to do is copy-paste the URL of the entry from the browser and place it here. Henceforth, please follow this.

We will check entries and announce the winners in this coming week.

Dr. Sanchita,

Please ensure that you check the link that you give, and use the correct HTML tags. You do not need to use the 'target-blank' HTML tags, and should put the URL correctly within it. I have done the needful for your response above, and deleted the second, duplicate response.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.