You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

It's time to announce the winners of the topic-based contest

It's good to see your enthusiasm and some of you have also posted two entries in the monthly topic-based contest. My appreciation to all of you for your participation. We are quite optimistic and hope that the number of participants will increase in the coming days.

Now it's time to announce the winners of the contest and the first prize goes to Partha K for his thread With firm resolution, he confronted his fear and delivered an excellent speech before the audience.

The second prize goes to Venkiteswaran sir for his post While resolution is a motion, motion itself is a resolution. Well done, both of you.

The first prize winner will get a cash reward of Rs 25 and 25 points while the second prize winner will get a cash reward of Rs 20 and 20 points. Other suitable entries will get enhanced points.

Members, join me in congratulating the winners of the contest.
    My congratulations to Partha K and Venkiteswaran on their conferment of rewards on the topic based contest.

Hearty congratulations to the winners of this contest. Well done and keep contributing.

Congratulations Partha and Venkiteswaran for winning the top two prizes. Well done! Hope the enthusiasm among the members for the monthly contest continues.

I congratulate Venkiteswaran Sir for winning the second prize in the contest.

As far as my prize is concerned, I am happy and at the same time, little bit astonished. The prize-winning entry of mine is an incident of my student days. I did not have any difficulty to write it. But, my first entry was written after a little bit of study. But, it has not got any award or any enhanced cash prize.

I also appreciate the efforts of other contestants. I enjoyed reading these entries.

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

Congratulations to the winners. Well done. Great job.

Congratulations to both the winners. Keep it up!

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.