DMK pull out of Congress Government
The latest news in Tamilnadu elections 2011 by DMK and Congress parties problems due to Seat-sharing.
* DMK pull out of Congress Governmentafter talks between two parties on Seat-sharing for the Tamilnadu Assembly Elections failed.
* The Congress demand of 63 seats of its choice after agreeing to 60 seats.
* DMK has decided to withdraw its Minister from the Union Cabinet as Congress.
* DMK party would give issue based support to Manmohan Singh Government.
* DMK could not agree on seat-sharing
The DMK has 6 Ministers in the Union Cabinet:
* Dayanidhi Maran - Textile Minister
* M.K.Azhagiri - Chemicals and Fertilizer Minister
* S.S.PalaniManickam - Finance Minister of State
* D.Napolean - Social Justice and Empowerment Minister of State
* S.Jagathrashakan - Information and Broadcasting Minister of State
* S.Gandhisekaran - Health and Family Welfare Minister of State
DMK is upset for the following reasons:
* Rasaa sacked over 2G Scam
* CBI raids at Karunanidhi's wife's TV Channel
* Threat of Kanimozhi being questioned on 2G Scam
* Congress tough stand on seat-sharing in Tamilnadu polls
No responses found. Be the first to comment...