Communist Party of India (ICP) announced the Constituency Places in Tamilnadu for Tamilnadu Assembly Elections 2011
The Communist Party of India (ICP) announced Constituency Places in Tamilnadu on March 19th, 2011. The Communist Party of India alliance with AIADMK Party for the Tamilnadu Elections 2011 . Both AIADMK and CPI party members in severe discussion to decide the constituency places.The AIADMK Founder Dr.J.Jayalalithaa and Communist Party of India Founder T.Pandiyan were discussed about the Constituency places and released the places name.
Communist Party of India had been allotted 10 seats for Tamilnadu Elections 2011. T.Pandiyan, the President of Indian Communist Party released the constituency places of CPI are listed below:
* Bhavanisagar, Erode District
* Coonoor, Nilgiris District
* Pennagaram, Dharmapuri District
* Sivagangai, Sivagangai District
* Valparai, Coimbatore District
* Thally, Krishnagiri District
* Gudiyatham, Vellore District
* Srivilliputhur, Virudunagar District
* Pudukottai, Trichy District
* Thiruthuraipoondi, Thiruvarur District
No responses found. Be the first to comment...