A recipe for making Rum and Chocolate Milkshake
In the season of summer always we want to drink some thing. If it is a chocolate drink then it is just wow. Here is a very very easy recipe for you when you have a craving for chocolate and want to get drunk at the same time. This Recipe requires less ingardients and very simple to make just by blending your favorite chocolate, milk and a little rum.
I guess you know many recipes to make a milkshake. But have you ever tried some milkshake like some alcohol content in it? Any idea How does it Taste? Now Let me tell you a recipe for milk shake which contains a little alcohol in it. This is a very simple recipe which you can try yourself and enjoy.
1. 30 grams of your favorite chocolate (I prefer Dairy Milk, Snickers and Toblerone. You can try Ferrero Rocher as well if you are super rich)
2. One cup of milk
3. 45 ml of light rum (I've just tried it with Bacardi Superior)
4. Two tablespoons of sugar
5. One scoop of vanilla/chocolate/choco chip ice cream
6. 3-4 Ice cubes
1. Add all the ingredients to a blender/mixer except the chocolate and the ice cream.
2. Chop the chocolate into small bite size pieces and add one by one so that they blend well.
3. Add the ice cream and serve with Hershey's chocolate syrup or garnish with chocolate shavings(grated chocolate)
1. Heat the milk in a sauce pan and dissolve the sugar.
2. Add some chocolate syrup and stir well(optional)
3. Chop the chocolate finely and add to the milk.
4. Stir frequently to dissolve the chocolate and remove the pan from the heat.
5. Allow the milk solution to cool down and add the rum.
6. Add the ice cream and whisk well.
7. Refrigerate/Freeze for an hour or two(optional)
8. Add ice cubes, stir and garnish with chocolate shavings. Serve chilled
P.S. Getting drunk was never so easy :)