About ACTCL, Tamilnadu
Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited(ACTCL) is a very useful programme which is going to start its working in a small interval in Tamil Nadu. This is a welcoming Plan introduced by Ms.Jayalaitha,Honorable Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu and this was implemented under Companies Act,1956 on October 4th 2007. As an initial step High Quality Digital Ends were established at the main districts of Tamil Nadu like Coimbatore,Thanjavur,Tirunelveli and Vellore with Control Rooms for surveillance and also installed in the districts of Madurai and Tiruchirappalli without Control Rooms.
Advantages of Arasu Cable TV Tamilnadu
• The main aim of this Scheme is to provide high quality cable Signals at Affordable Cost.
• When is Scheme is implemented, the people will be very comfortable and they will be free from the annoying private cable operators.
• Since, there is no fixation of charges for the cable network, the operators misused the thing and made the people to pay them more amount.
• When this Scheme is launched then the cost for the Cable Network is fixed and High Quality Cable Signals will make the TeleVisions in the people of Tamil Nadu will sparkle like anything.
• Since the quality of Cable TV was very bad in the previous years, many people switched to DTH(Direct To Home) Services of the private Networks. So, many Cable TV Operators were affected much. Now with this arrival of Arasu Cable they too will be benefited as they are provided with job and a salary for that.
Application for the Cable Operators in Arasu Cable
The Arasu Cable applications are being invited for the post of Local Cable Operators(Link Operators) and Multi System Cable Operators(Head End Operators) in Arasu Cable. The applications are available in the official website of Arasu Cable. Visit the links given below to apply online for the Cable TV operator posts.
• Online application for the post of Local Cable TV Operator in Arasu Cable
• Online application for the post of Multi System Cable TV Operator in Arasu Cable
ACTCL Tamilnadu application form details
• The Arasu Cable application form is available at free of cost and it should fill the application and have to send their applications with a fee of Rs. 1000/- in the form of Challan in Indian Bank and send the ATCTL's Copy to the address of Arasu Cable provided below.(or)
• They can also pay the fee of Rs.1000/- in any of the Nationalized bank payable at Chennai and send the same with the application.
Note: The mode of payment, whether through the Indian Bank Challan /Demand Draft in the online application Form.
Contact Information of Arasu Cable
• The Chairman : Udumalai Thiru.K.Radhakrishnan
Office Phone.No: +91 44 2825 3020
The Managing Director : Dr.M.Jayaraman, I.A.S.,
Office Phone No: 2825 3021
• The General Manager
Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited,
"Raag Durbar", Flat No.1-A, First Floor,
No.45, Sterling Road, Nungambakkam,
Chennai – 600 034.
Phone &Fax : 2822 1233
e.mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
For more detailed information about the Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited(ACTCL) visit : www.arasucable.com
More articles: Arasu cable tamilnadu
Very happy to view the channels through Arasu Cable TV Corporation Limited via DINESH TV,RAMNAGAR,MADURAI in our area SS COLONY.It is our experience that sometimes the channels lose their visual and audio quality and a couple of channels go blank periodically.When we took up the matter with our local cable operator,they simply express their inability and fix the blame squarely on Arasu Cable TV.While we requested them to pass on our views to your Control Room at ELLIS NAGAR,MADURAI or give us the telephone contact number to express our grievances ,they ask us to go directly to ELLIS NAGAR which we feel is not right on our part as it is their duty when they are collecting monthly subscription of Rs.100 instead of Rs.70 fixed by the Government.Hope you will arrange to set right the defects at the earliest and help us experience a satisfied viewing experience.