You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Fun & Entertainment

Are you planning to go out during the children's summer holidays?

Summer has started and there will be holidays for the students once their examinations are completed. After the year long hard work in studying and preparing for examinations, children will like to go out especially to some hill station or other fun places during the summer holidays. Parents will also try to go on a fun trip during this time and generally that is a great entertainment opportunity for the family.
    Are you also planning to go out to some tourist place during the coming summer holidays? Have you decided the place or still searching for a better one? How many days you feel is sufficient for such an activity? Please share your plans and ambitions in this regard.
    I will also be sharing my part later in this thread.
    My two sons are settled well in their careers. The two daughters of my elder son are in primary school. The daughter of the second son is not yet attending school. So we are not much worried about the summer holidays. None of us are having special holidays during summer. So based on the convenience and availability of leaves for my sons we will plan our tours. If I and my wife want to go anywhere we can go at any time as I have no regular office and most of my work is from home only.
    This year so far we have not made any tour plans. My parents stay with me and they can't travel freely and we can't go out leaving them alone in the house. Sometimes my parents may be visiting my brother who stays in the same place. So during such a period, we can plan a trip.

It is true that when children are there then only a need for summer trips arise.
    In my case also children are not there with me and I can also plan to go out at any time of the year. But because of my flickering health from time to time I was avoiding outing of any type and was mostly confined to the house and did some small walks and some little exercises. I could not visit my parental place and hometown since last 30 years which is really very long time seeing that people of my age and category generally visit that once in 2-3 years.
    This year (2023) I am thinking that I must visit that place where I was born and brought up and recollect all those old memories and stay there for a few months as I have all the arrangements for the same there. I do not know whether I will be really able to visit that place and fullfil my long cherished desire but if I am successful in that I will definitely inform to members here and if possible I will write an article related to that adventure about the picturesque places in that hill area that I am contemplating to visit this year. It is obvious that I would submit it for publication here under the travel section.

• Sign In to post your comments