You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Fun & Entertainment

Lift from a stranger helps Amitabh Bachchan reach work on time

A few days back when Hema Malini took the Mumbai Metro to avoid the traffic on Mumbai roads, this time it is veteran actor Amitabh Bachchan who took to a stranger biker. He was getting late and had to get to the studio fast. He could not afford to wait for the traffic to clear and reach work. After reaching the studio, Mr Bachchan Senior took to Instagram to thank the stranger.
    He mentioned thank you to the capped, shorts and yellow T-Shirt Bike owner.

While some responded with love and amusement on Instagram, few people advised Mr Bachchan not to travel on a bike without a helmet. Mr Bachchan loves to meet people through his weekly get together and currently he is working on Project K.
    Yes, I came across this news feed online yesterday. Now there is a query as to why he, and the helpful rider, were not fined for not wearing helmets. Some netizens also want to know why the superstar did not have the courtesy to ask him his name and referred to him as per what he wore. It would have been nice to give appreciation to a specific person.

When a great personality does something odd it will become news in India. I heard that in some foreign countries, even senior leaders of the country also travel on a public transport system and it is not a piece of news there. I also feel why Bachchan has not thanked the person by name. Really I feel Bachchan is a gifted personality with good personality and unique voice. With his experience and behaviours he will be a role model to many personalities in the film industry. Good that a piece of news of him is shared here.

After the post went viral and the news spread that the police may take action for riding without a helmet, the superstar did a U-turn. He claimed that he was riding a bike of a crew member within the location of a film shoot and it was not on the road that he took a lift in the middle of a traffic jam to reach his destination on time. Really now! 🙄 It was not expected that he would fake it. What need was there? Just for grabbing views the way people generally do when they upload photos and videos so as to become viral? If it had been as an April Fool's Day joke it was understandable.

Just very silly and not expected of him.

• Sign In to post your comments