You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Suggestions

Let's have a special activity every Sunday!

In our own unique village here, every day can be a fun day with vibrant discussions. Nevertheless, let's add an extra element of fun on each Sunday, right through the month. This one day of the week could be set aside to be involved in something that everyone could participate in that is not too taxing. Not only the admin., but even members can come up with something interesting to do that all can enjoy, with each of us coming up with one activity, but it won't have any closing time in the sense that members can continue to participate in it through the week till the next Sunday comes up.

I have a few ideas swirling around in my little grey cells! Come, join me tomorrow in launching this initiative...
    Something like that is always required to keep members visiting the site. We used to have such activities on Sundays on ISC for some time. Otherwise, just coming once and going back with disappointment will become a routine. There are many stalwarts as members and in other capacities on this site with multiple talents and skills. All of them make the site a great site and members like me also contribute with half or quarter knowledge.
    I welcome the suggestion of Vandana and I try my best to participate in the activity. Generally, I have seen many members on Sunday will not come on to the site probably they may be busy with their family members who will have a holiday on Sunday. So it is good to know that the activity will be alive till the next day and people can utilise this chance to participate in the activity. I welcome all the members to show interest.

I have put in my thread- Retail store venture. What would you launch? Do share your dream!

This is an interesting idea. I will also try to contribute in coming Sundays if something of that nature triggers in my mind.

• Sign In to post your comments