You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

July 2023 Knowledge Centre award based competition: Travel Tips

Dear Villagers @ SocialVillage!

We are announcing our monthly Knowledge Centre competition for July 2023 at SocialVillage. I hope this competition helps to bring more enthusiasm among our Villagers and bring our website to higher ranks! So here goes some information about our competition based on Travel Tips.

The topics for the competition are listed below:

How do I participate in the competition?

To participate in the competition, write a detailed answer to the topics mentioned above. To write an answer, visit the links given above and type your write-ups in the reply box. Only one answer per topic is entertained.

What will I receive for my answer?

• All answers will get respective points.
    • The awarded answer will receive cash credits and equal points.

Note the important points mentioned below

• This competition will be conducted only in the respective links mentioned above in the Knowledge Centre of the SocialVillage website. Answers submitted elsewhere will not be considered.
    • Feel free to write for all the 5 topics given above. One best entry will be considered as a nominee for the award.
    • The topics for the competition start today, viz., 4th July 2023 and ends on 25th July 2023.
    • The scrutiny of all entries to the competition will begin on 26th July 2023 and will be complete on 29th July 2023.
    • The results will be announced on 30th July 2023. The award amount will be added directly to the thread. The same will reflect on your respective profiles.

What are the awards decided for this competition?

For July 2023, we have changed the strategy, based on the feedback of our villagers. 1 best entry from each of the above-mentioned topics, will receive Rs 100 and 100 points as an award. This contest will have 5 winners. Thus, your chance of winning an award becomes high, if you write an answer for every topic!

1. We will attempt to choose 5 unique winners. A single villager may not receive more than 1 award in the contest. If we do not get 5 unique winners, our village chief will be consulted accordingly.
    2. All other entries will receive adequate points.
    3. Also note, if none of the entries is found eligible for the above-mentioned awards, then appropriate cash credits and points would be awarded on a case-by-case basis.

How should I write my reply in Knowledge Centre?

To write a good answer in Knowledge Centre, check the important links in the right sidebar of the website. Good English, original writeups, and proper grammar will be good considerations for the competition. As always, avoid any copied content, plagiarism, spamming and hate speech.

So why wait? Get set to start to give your entries for the Artificial Intelligence and help others to update their knowledge! If any one of us has any queries, please feel free to write a comment below.

Respected Sir,

I have come to this village very recently. I tried to submit my response but it states " Your posting rights is removed in this specific section for one or more of the following reasons....."

I am baffled. I don't know my crime.

Kindly look into the matter. If I have not committed any crime/offence, kindly allow me to post my response as my first entry to this contest.

With profound regards.
    Partha K.

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

Hi Partha
    Welcome to the Social Village. Your crime was that you did not say hello in the Forum 😀
    The Village chief gave a bail from his side and allowed you to post your first and future entries for the contest!

Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

A few more days to go! If you have not already participated in the contest, please do so and take part in these last few days!
    Check out all Help guidelines from Social Village

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.