You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Winners of July 2023 Knowledge Centre contest on Travel Tips

Hello Villagers!

It gives me immense pleasure to announce the winners of the July 2023 Knowledge Centre Award-Based Competition on Travel Tips. We had some good participation in the contest threads. The discussions have been very nice, and informative and it will be a great guide for all when they wish to travel to different places. So below are mentioned the various winners for each of the threads. Those who participated and did not win the awards have been given appropriate cash credits and points.

The winners have been awarded cash credits and points. Please join me in congratulating all the winners. And I hope more and more villagers take part in the current month's Knowledge Centre contest: August 2023 Knowledge Centre Award-Based Competition on Social Media

It was an interesting contest. Many members have participated in this and now the results are announced. I congratulate all the winners for their outstanding entries. Well done members and keep up the good work in this site.

My hearty congratulations to all the winners of the July 2023 Knowledge Centre contest on Travel Tips. Thanks to select my entry as the winner. I really enjoyed the contest and eagerly waiting to participate in the Aug. Contest.
    All the best and keep it up.

My congratulations to the winners Neelam Joshi, Hakimuddin Kuwakhedawala, Partha K and C S Venkiteswaran on their winning July 2023 Knowledge centre contest.

I congratulate all the winners for their excellent performance. I hope and wish that the winners will continue their good work and win many more awards in the coming months. Hope Social Village will continue its efforts to motivate the villages to participate actively in village activities.

Congratulations to all winners for getting an award. I wish them all the best.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.