You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Travel Trips & Tips

People hurrying themselves unnecessarily but casual in needy hours

Many people are found very calculative in going to Railway Stations or Bus Stands while travelling by ignoring the time consumed for traffic jam. Very leisurely they are going to the Station or Bus Stand by saying they have no time to waste there.
    At the same time, they are hurrying in the trains by getting ready to alight even before fifteen minutes for the train to reach the station.
    Last Sunday I was returning from Bangalore by Vande Bharat Train. The train itself consuming a short hour comparing to other trains. But before 15 minutes to reach the Central Station itself passengers are getting ready to alight from the train.
    We should show hurry only at the needy times and not always.
    True. Starting a little early is always better when we have to catch a bus or a train. If we start calculating the exact time, some force majeure situations may arise and we may get delayed and miss the bus or the train. Losing 5 or 10 minutes of time is always better than losing hours and days. This should be kept in mind by one and all.
    Getting ready 15 or 10 minutes before getting down a train is not bad as long as we are not causing disturbance to fellow passengers, I feel. If we shift our luggage early and stand near the entrance in such a way that we can get down as early as possible is OK. But we should obstruct the way for the passengers who want to go to toilets or other compartments. If we wait for the last minute we will get delayed.
    I agree with the author that we should be quick and hasty when there is a need. But without any need hurrying up is not required.

• Sign In to post your comments