You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

September 2023 Topic-based contest - Comeback

Essentially it's a comeback in a new form and on a new platform and I am sure many of you are already aware of this topic-based contest. For newcomers, the rules and regulations are explicitly mentioned in this announcement thread itself. So, let's go straight to the contest.

What you need to do:
    You need to submit a thread in the appropriate category with a suitable title in the Social Discussion Forums on the topic Comeback. Analyze the topic in various ways and write something interesting.

General rules:
    1. Your entry must be in English and you need to stick to the Forum posting guidelines.
    2. One member can submit two entries on different perspectives of the topic.
    3. The thread should not be very lengthy but a compact one.
    4. The URL of your threads must be provided here so that we can understand the posts for this contest.

Prizes:
    1. The best entry will get a cash reward of Rs 25/- and 25 points.
    2. Other suitable entries will be given enhanced points.

Last date of submission of entries – 17 September '23
    How to participate in the contest. HOW TO COPY THE URL I AM UNABLE TO COPY THE URL AND PASTE HERE

Avni,

You need to post a thread in the appropriate category and with a suitable title to participate in the contest. It's as simple as that and everybody can participate without facing any difficulty. After writing the thread, give a link at the bottom mentioning it is for the contest.

Now, post the title of your thread as a clickable link in this announcement thread so that we can understand it is an entry for this contest.

Now I am coming to the URL and hyperlink part.

Please go through the topic How to create a hyperlink (clickable link) to other pages to know in detail how to create a clickable link. If there is any doubt please let us know so that we can address it accordingly.

Also, read the Forum Posting Guidelines to become aware of the rules and regulations as you are writing sentences with everything in uppercase which must be avoided in any case.

The website is not letting me post the link ,it says only regular user or contributors are allowed to post the link

Here is my entry:-

Comeback are stronger than setback

My entry for this contest -
    India's comeback in exploration of Moon's south pole region

My humble submission:
    Beware! Nipah virus has made a comeback in Kerala

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

This is my entry for this contest.
    One should convert their setbacks into comebacks

Most humbly and respectfully, I submit my second entry:
    He was destined to make an illustrious comeback

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

My entry for the contest is here:

Rising from the Ashes: The Power of a Comeback

I tried to post a write-up on 'Comeback', but failed to do so. Constantly getting an alert:

URLs and Hyperlinks are allowed only for regular and active contributors of this website. If you are looking for including URLs of any business you are associated with, you must become a regular contributor of this website by sharing non-promotional content.

What does it mean? Never faced such a matter on ISC. Please help.

Same here facing the same issue

My time got wasted. Failed to submit my write-up. It's a horrible experience.

Shampa Sadhya,

There may be some technical issues due to which you couldn't provide the link but have you faced any problems while posting a thread? Do you have any such experience while posting the thread? I understand the difficulties but you could have posted the thread without providing the link in that case.

Anyway, the admin has been notified about the issue and we hope it will be rectified soon.

I will request for extension of last date of submission so that members having difficulty in posting can also participate in this encouraging contest.

To the Editor, Sankalan Bhattacharya,

Yesterday, I tried to post the thread along with the link to the contest thread. I failed to submit it. Yesterday, I did not post the write-up without the link because it won't get accepted as a contest entry.

A while ago, I tried to submit the thread without any link, and I could post it.

I have extended the last date of submission by a day and you can post entries till today. So hurry up!

So can we post our write up here
    Because it is still not letting paste the link
    And giving the message again and again

Avni,

It is already mentioned in this announcement that you have to post a thread in the appropriate category under Social Discussion Forums with a title. So you need to post your write-up as a thread only and not here inside this announcement.

A couple of threads are posted as contest entries but their links could not be provided here by the contestants for some reasons. We are considering those threads also for the contest.

From now onwards, if any contestant faces an issue related to providing a link to a post, at least provide the URL of the post as a reference so that it can be understood which post is referred to.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.