You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

Topic-based contest winners for February’24

I know most of you like to participate in the topic-based contest and that's why we get to read such captivating posts on the topics every month. My thanks to all of you for the warmth you have shown for this contest and a special appreciation for Venkiteswaran sir for his candid post on missing the deadline. Venkiteswaran sir, this time we cannot consider your entry as a part of the contest as per the rules but surely the good write-up will get enhanced points.

This time, Partha K won the first prize for his post Posting in the remote village was a blessing in disguise for him.

Shampa Sadhya is the winner of the second prize for her post Life throws remote chances in various cases.

Though participation in SV has not picked up yet I am sure you all will not dishearten me in the long run. Another important thing I would like to mention here is the number of threads you post in this contest. It's a general rule in this contest to post a maximum of two threads considering various aspects of the topic and I can see mostly one member is posting two threads in the contest regularly. All of you try to post two entries and make this contest even more interesting.

A cash reward of Rs 25 and 25 points are there for the first prize winner and for the second prize winner, there is a cash reward of Rs 20 and 20 points. We will provide enhanced points for the suitable entries.

Friends, please join me in congratulating the winners.
    Very happy to see that the best threads are rewarded. After going through all the threads for the contest, I thought Partha Sir's thread would win the first prize and my thought proved to be correct by the results announced by the site. Partha Sir, a great going. Continue the same. My congratulations to both the winners. My request to the winners is to contribute more and more on this site so that more contests will be organised by the site and you can win the awards. As suggested by Sankalan, all can try to go for two threads on the topic given.

I humbly accept this award. I also congratulate Shampa Madam for her award. Best wishes to the other participants for future contests.

I also thank the Editor for giving me the opportunity for this hat trick (three awards in three months).

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

This was an interesting contest and I congratulate the winners for their outstanding entries. Well done and keep contributing.

Congratulations to Partha K and Shampa Sadya , the FirstPrize and Second Prize winners respectively f the Topic-based contest for February'24.
    Both threads I had read and found nice and deserving for prize.
    Congratulations for all other participants too.

My thanks to Sankalan Bhattacharya positively commenting on my thread on the topic and considering enhanced points. I express my thanks for the positive, indicative, exemplary gesture.

Congratulations to the winner. I thank the jury for my award. Writing on a single-word topic is challenging and very interesting. I enjoy writing on topics like this as it helps to widen my thought process.

Venkiteswaran Sir,
    I loved your comment on my writing on the topic 'Remote'. Thank you for your appreciation. I read your interesting write-up on the topic.

• Sign In to post your comments