Pregnancy is a bliss, a nice thing to go through and it's the most joyous and memorable time of a woman's life. Staying comfortable throughout your pregnancy may be quiet difficult as you have to undergo some aches and pains and may be some sleepless nights. But inspite of everything, just feel great and happy during pregnancy as babies are Gifts from God for not everyone is blessed with these kinds of special gifts.
Pregnancy Guide in a Natural Way
Here I have pointed out some natural way to deal with your problems during pregnancy period. Hope these tips will help you to stay healthy during your pregnancy to have a healthy and cheerful baby.
Vomiting During Pregnancy:
It naturally happens during early pregnancy. To avoid excessive vomiting, grind a small piece of ginger with salt and mix it with honey and have it. This will reduces you're vomiting considerably.
Thirst During Pregnancy:
A Pregnant women should take 8 to 12 glasses of water a day. Intense thirst during pregnancy is a common problem and for this you can chew sugar candy(Karkandu) or Pomegrante fruit to quench your taste and more over pomegranate is rich in vitamin C.
Regarding Medications During Pregnancy:
If you are pregnant you should not take any medicines on your own without doctor's advice as some medicines are not safe during pregnancy.
Fifth Month of Pregnancy:
Baby will start to grow from fifth month onwards and so you will feel more hungry than usual during this period. Well balanced diet is important during this stage. So have healthy foods, that includes milk, Butter milk, Fruits, Vegetables and Greens. Avoid fatty foods and sweets and try to include Roti's instead of Rice varieties.
Anemia During Pregnancy:
It refers to lack of blood - a decrease in hemoglobin level. Looking pale, swelling on face, neck and foot are some symptoms and signs of anemia. To overcome this you have to take iron supplements. For this try to include Drumstick leaves (Murunga keerai) in your food. One cup of Drumstick leaves (Murunga keerai) juice is equivalent to 80 cups of milk, 6 orange fruits and 8 bananas as it has that much of Vitamin A and C, Calcium, Mineral salts and Iron content.
Foods to avoid strictly during Pregnancy:
Pregnant women should not take Black cummin(karum jeeragam), Pineapple, Pappaya and Jaggery to avoid miscarriage as all these will leads to excess body heat.
Things To be Taken Care During Pregnancy
* Visit Gynaecologist and have a regular check-ups.
* Avoid taking x-rays during pregnancy as it would harm your baby.
* Some pregnant womens crave for sacred ashes (Vibhoothi) which causes liver problems. Try to avoid this one and have Mangoes instead.
* Avoid gas producing foods.
* Avoid excessive flying during pregnancy as it would harm the baby due to a kind of radiation.
* Avoid using aspirin as it would damage the heart of the unborn child. Consult your doctor before taking any medication.
* Avoid sleeping on your back and practice side sleeping. It is even more beneficial to sleep on your left side.
* Avoid sea foods and meat during pregnancy.
* Have pillows between your legs to have a comfortable sleep.
* Watch your blood sugar level periodically and keep your blood sugar under control.
To Have a Healthy Baby
Put your worries at rest and try to concentrate on good music, read good books, hear good words as the baby growing inside you depend on you and it feels and hears what you feel and what you hear. So avoid negative thoughts and actions and try to be stress free and talk to your baby right from day one as it strengthens your bond between you and your baby. Whether it is a boy or girl Motherlihood is a great experience and so Enjoy Your Pregnancy and Have a Healthy Baby. May God Bless You and Your Family!!
More articles: Health care
No responses found. Be the first to comment...