You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Winners

The topic-based contest winners for December 2023

A big thank you to all the participants of the monthly topic-based contest. It was a bit of a disappointment last month as we hardly had any participants in that contest and it's nice to see your enthusiasm this time. I am sure all of you will start posting regularly to SV like the way you participated in the contest and that's the only way to make SV popular.

This time, we have two winners!

The first prize of a cash reward of Rs 25/- and 25 points goes to Partha K for his thread How to season a cricket bat.

The second prize of a cash reward of Rs 20/- and 20 points goes to Shampa Sadhya for her thread Season is a tool to preach. We will give enhanced points to the other suitable entries.

Join me to congratulate the winners and I am sure there will be more participants in the contests in the coming days.
    This is very pleasant to see the announcement. The names of the winners are out. They are exactly matching my expectations. I am sure that Partha Sir will be the winner this time and he made it. I congratulate him and the second prize-winning member Sampa. Both the threads deserve appreciation. I wish and hope that the winners will contribute regularly to this site Social Village and help the site become popular. I congratulate all the other members who participated in the contest with enthusiasm.

I congratulate Shampa Sadhya Madam for winning the second prize.
    I also congratulate other members who contested and I found their contributions are really worth-mentioning.
    I also appreciate the effort of Sankalan Battacharya as an editor for his sincere efforts to make the contest successful and for declaring the result without any delay.
    Finally, I had tried to write something different on the topic and somehow managed to do so this time. I am reasonably happy with my attempt.

"Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

Congratulations Partha on winning the topic-based contest! It was a good write-up with a unique aspect on the given topic. Congrats to Shampa as well for her unusual write-up.

Very happy to know that this time participation was good and now the awards are announced. I congratulate both the winners for their good entries and hope that they will continue to contribute in this interesting portal.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.