You must Sign In to post a response.
  • Category: Reward Programs

December 2023 Topic-based contest – Season

Winter is here and many of you must have started wearing winter garments already, though the weather is not yet chilly. If the weather is comfortable we all enjoy it to the fullest and that's why many enjoy trips during the winters.

This time the topic of the contest has some connection with winter but without the chill.

The topic is Season

It may be on your favourite season, maybe a seasonal dish but these are all examples. You may always write on the topic from different contexts.

Rules:
    1. Post a thread on the topic in the relevant category with a suitable title.
    2. The entry has to be in English adhering to the posting guidelines.
    3. You can post two entries on the topic analyzing it from different viewpoints.
    4. Provide a clickable link to your entry/entries here and in case, if you are unable to post clickable links do post the URL of your entry.

Prizes:
    1. There is a cash reward of Rs 25/- and 25 points for the best entry.
    2. A second prize of Rs 20/- and 20 points are also there.
    3. Besides these two rewards, enhanced points may be provided for suitable entries.

You have to submit your entries by 10 December 2023.
    My humble submission: How to season a cricket bat
    "Tera chehra kitna suhana lagta hain; Tere aage chand purana lagta hain"--Kaif Bhopali

My first entry for this contest is as under -
    Taking care of health during change in season

My second entry for this contest is as under -
    Importance of seasoning in cooking

Here is my entry:

Season changes our routine life

This is my entry for this contest
    Congress season started in Telangana

This is my second entry for this contest
    Consuming seasonal foods will keep us healthy

My Contribution:

Season is a tool to preach

/forum/9585-season-is-a-tool-to-preach

This time, again, I failed to link. I tried many times but failed. I hope my write-up will be considered for the contest.

As many members are trying to submit their entries for this contest slowly and gradually, I request the concerned editor to extend the last date for 4-5 days if possible. Thanks.

Shampa Sadhya @ #28348,

We are considering your thread for this contest as you posted it on the 10th. Please contribute to this platform regularly which will help to increase your points and then after reaching a certain limit, you will face no issues creating a hyperlink. This is a security feature in SV where members are not allowed to post links beyond a certain level and the sooner you reach the level, the better. It will undoubtedly help for the growth of this site.

• This thread is locked for new responses. Please post your comments and questions as a separate thread.
    If required, refer to the URL of this page in your new post.